- 1 small onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/4th cup boiled peas
- 250gm Gobi (par boiled)
- 1 large potato
- 2 green chillies
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat some oil in a pan (about 1 serving spoon).
- Add chopped potato, Gobi and Green peas and sautéuntil you see the brown colour crust forming on Aloo and Gobi.
- Remove them from the pan. Keep it aside.
- Now pour the remaining oil and to this add jeera, garlic, curry leaves, green chillies and sliced onion. Sautétill onions turn golden brown.
- Once it’s done, add all the spices except garam masala and sauté for a couple of seconds.
- To this, add chopped tomato. Cover and cook for another 2 mins or until the tomato turns mushy.
- Now add Aloo Gobi to the mixture and mix well until all the vegetables are well coated with the masala.
- It’s time to add 1/2 cup of water, cover the pot and cook for 5 more mins.
- This is the final step, where you add Garam masala and coriander leaves.Simmer for 1 more minute and you are done.
Your curry is ready to be served with hot rotis!