Sweet or masala, everyone loves corn! This corn chaat recipe is simple and easy to make on a rainy day or as a snack for those late night hunger pangs.
- Boiled sweet corn – 2 cups
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Freedom Rice bran oil – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Chilli flakes – ½ tsp.
- Black pepper – ½ tsp.
- Pinch of garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Freedom Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil (less absorbent, light and mild in taste, is best for any Indian snack recipe)
- Wash the corn properly and keep aside to let it dry.
- In a wok, add some oil and butter, and let it melt.
- To this, throw in the sweet corn along with chilli flakes, black pepper, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
- Now sprinkle lemon juice over it and mix all the ingredients well. Sautéfor about a minute.
- Serve the delicious and hot masala sweet corn in small cups!