Serve – 4
- For Nachos Chips – makes around 45 chips
- ¾ cup maize flour (makai ka atta)
- 2/3 cup tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- plain flour (maida) for rolling
- oil for deep-frying
For Cheese Sauce
- 200 gms Cheese Spread
- 100 ml Cream
- ¼ cup Milk (optional)
- ½ cup Onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup Green Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies, finely chopped
- ½ cup Tomatoes, deseeded & chopped
- 1/3 cup Apple, peeled & finely chopped
- ½ cup Pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- ½ tsp Capcico or Tabasco Sauce/ Sweet Chili Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup boiled rajma
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
Salt as per taste
For Nachos Chips – Combine maize flour, maida, salt, oregano, oil in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.Roll each portion using a little plain flour for rolling and prick it evenly with a fork.Cut into 1.5” – 2” strips and then cut equal triangles and keep aside.Heat the Freedom Refined Sunflower Oilin a deep kadhai/pan and deep-fry, a few chips at a time, on a medium flame till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.Repeat steps and make chips in batches.Cool and store in an air-tight container.
For Cheese Sauce – Mix all the ingredients and whisked to smooth consistency. Once done, keep it aside.
For Salsa – Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and set it aside.
To serve, arrange Nacho Chips in a large plate, spread beans followed by chicken, then pour cheese sauce on top and sprinkle salsa and serve immediately.