- 1-2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- Red, Yellow or Green Capsicum
- Bunch of Chopped Spinach
- Black Pepper
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- Heat a pan and add 1 – 2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- Sauté sliced red, yellow or green capsicum or a bunch of chopped spinach
- To this, add salt and black pepper when done and 1-2 cloves of garlic towards the end
- Remove onto plate as a side dish
- In the same pan add 3 whites of eggs and one whole egg to make a fried egg.
- Enjoy the protein, fiber and antioxidant rich wholesome breakfast.