Switching to rice bran oil is one of the healthyoptions for our lifestyle and time today. Primarily it is easily available and also quite cost effective. Oryzanol is a special compound that is found in rice bran oil is touted to be the healthy medium for cooking, as it contains vitamin E, ideal fatty acid balance, antioxidants and cholesterol reducing abilities.
Here are some benefits of Gamma Oryzanol –
- Gamma Oryzanol contains good and healthy fats: we hear of oils which contain PUFA or MUFA individually. Oryzanol in rice bran oil has an equal balance of both.This lowers the fat content and reduces the risk of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Cardiac friendly: by reducing cholesterol, formation of plaque in the blood vessels is also reduced and there is an easy blood circulation,reducing the pressure on the heart.
- High Smoke Point:is a good factor in cooking oils. The smoke point reduces the impurities of the oil. The higher the smoke point the lower the amount of impurities in the oil.
- Low viscosity: some oils are not easily absorbable and leave the hands greasy which makes it unhealthy. Oryzanol is not greasy at all;it is easily absorbable and digestible.
- High Vitamin E content: vitamin E is the one of the most important vitamins because it directly affects hair and skin health and Oryzanol has a high content of vitamin E.
- Aids in weight Loss: in few cases obesity is a clinical disease. But in most cases it is food induced. Rice bran oil, with its balanced PUFA & MUFA and zero impurities is a very good option reducing fat intake and cholesterol, making the process of weight loss easier.
- Used in baby food: Rice bran oilis one of the few oils which can be used for making a baby’s food.In India, ghee or butter are the preferable means of cooking baby food but rice bran is known to be just as healthy, nourishing and safe for babies.
- Salad dressing: Rice bran oil can be used for cooking as well as raw for dressings, like a salad dressing or as a base for vinaigrettes.
- Neutral taste: Rice bran oil has a very mild taste which means foods made with rice bran oil does not dominate or change their taste, properties or flavor.
Switch to Freedom Physically Refined Rice bran oil for the goodness of oryzanol, it is extremely versatile; it can be used for sautéing, frying, cooking, baking, and grilling as well as for dressing.