Divine party treats for everyone!
- 1 pack of chocolate cake mix
- 1 container of prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 bar of chocolate flavoured confectioners coating
- Start by preparing the cake mix according to package directions. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until everything is well blended.
- Next, melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Now use a small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
- You can also roll the cake balls in sprinkles, nuts, desiccated coconut, etc. or dip them in white chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel, etc.
Yummy cake ball treats are ready to be served!