The new entrant in the market, Rice Bran Oil is the new favourite amongst Asians, Indians, Chinese and Japanese population. Typically known for its nutritive properties to protect the heart health and especially the cholesterol levels, there are a lot more benefits of the Rice Bran Oil for overall good health.
With so many brands claiming the advantages and benefits of Rice Bran Oil, you may be wondering if these claims are right and promising. Here’s a quick list of benefits of consuming the physically refined Rice Bran Oil which will help you decide ifit’sworth buying in your next grocery shopping trip.
- Antioxidant support – Tocotrienol rich fraction (TRF) is a component of Vitamin E found in Rice Bran Oil. The antioxidant properties present in TRF provide supportive effects on the cellular health.
- Heart health – Rice Bran Oil helps you maintain healthy cholesterol levels, especially when you incorporate a healthy-diet plan in your routine.
- Liver health –Oryzanol present in the Rice Bran Oil has some good effects against liver cirrhosis (meaning poor functioning and scarring of the liver). It also protects the liver against the alcohol damage and adding this oil to your diet may prevent the development of fatty liver.
- Menstrual support – Oryzanol helps women during menstruation, menopause and relives hot flashes in women.
Signs – why you may also need to switch to Rice Bran Oil
- An unhealthy cholesterol profile
- Poor cardiovascular conditions such as poor blood circulation and slow blood clotting
- Dull skin, early visible ageing spots and wrinkles
- Lifeless hair, dandruff problems
Consuming Rice Bran Oil every day helps you with the following –
- Consists the right balance of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats
- Rice Bran Oil is rich in Oryzanol which helps to absorb the bad cholesterol in the body, and maintain healthy cholesterol profile
- Improves your cardio vascular health
- Protects against cancer by significantly cutting down your chances of developing cancer
- Vitamin E and antioxidants present in Rice Bran Oil makes your skin healthy and youthful by maintaining its elasticity and reduces fine lines and premature ageing as well as prevents acne
- Effectively boosts your immunity
- Being rich in Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil consumption improves the endocrine system
- It effectively relieves the symptoms of menopause
- Improves the functioning of liver
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes hair growth and keeps your hair healthy
- Aids in effective weight loss
- Prevents stomach cancer
- Rice Bran oil is light and less absorbent compared to other oils in the market
- Has a neutral taste so that will keep your salad dressings and curries in the same flavour
It’s time you introduce Rice Bran Oil to your diet routine for a healthy heart and healthier lifestyle. It not only helps you stay fit but also prevents diseases because of its amazing nutritive properties; and it’s also hypoallergenic, lactose-free and is naturally gluten-free oil which is a pure health package for life!