Rich and creamy, delicious Badam Kulfi is the best thing to prepare in a jiffy as it doesn’t take much time.Now impress your guests with your culinary masterpiece.
- 2cups – blanched, peeled, ground almonds
- 2 cup – condensed milk
- 1/2 cup – milk
- 8 – tbsp. fresh cream
- 15 – strand saffron
- 6 – pieces pistachios
- 2 – tbsp. blanched almonds
- To make this delectable Kulfi recipe, start by adding ground almonds, cream and condensed milk in a large bowl and whisk everything together until the mixture thickens. Keep it aside.
- Now take a saucepan and pour milk. Heat it over high flame and bring it to a boil.
- Add the saffron strands, once the milk starts to boil. Mix well, put off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Once the milk has cooled down, add it to the almond mixture and stir well, while making sure the consistency remains creamy and thick.
- In another pan, over a moderate flame’s heat, add the coarsely chopped almonds and pistachios in the pan and dry roast them for few seconds.
- Now add the roasted dried fruits to the kulfi mixture, and save a handful for garnish later. Mix everything together and pour the mixture into the kulfi moulds.
- Now cover the top with a lid or butter paper and set it in the freezer for about 3-4 hours or until they are set.
- Once done, remove the kulfi from the moulds and sprinkle some of the reserved pistachios and almonds.
Your special Badam Kulfi is now ready to be served!