Eating fish for a healthy heart
- Fish 1 Cup
- Salt 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder 1tbsp
- Chilli Powder 1 tbsp.
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric 1 tbsp.
- Lemon 1 piece
- Rice Bran Oil 4 tbsp.
- Flax seed Powder 2-3 tbsp.
- Take any fish,
- Add salt, coriander, chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric and lemon juice.
- Marinate for 2-3 hrs.
- In a heated pan, add 4 tbsp. of Rice Bran Oil and add 3-4 pieces of the fish at a time and cover and cook.
- Prior to adding in the pan, you may coat the fish with 2-3 tbsp. of flax seed powder to improve taste and nutritive value.