- 1 cup maida
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking powder
- freedom oil for frying
- 100 grams Kabuli chana(boiled)
- 1 tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. potato, diced (boiled)
- 1/2 tsp. chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. ginger &garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. garam masala
- salt to taste
- Coriander, mint & chilli for garnish
- Start with making dough for Bhatura with the given ingredients. Make sure you rest the kneaded dough for 5 mins before rolling it into small circles.
- Deep fry in oil and keep aside.
- In other pan, heat 2 tbsp.oil, add the chopped onions and fry until translucent – then add ginger and garlic paste, salt, turmeric, chilli powder and add tomatoes.
- Cook well for 2 mins, and then add Kabuli chana and potatoes. Cook this for another 2 mins and add 1/2 cup water and garam masala powder.
- Simmer this mixture for 5 more mins and switch off the flame, you are done!
Now for the final step before serving, garnish with chopped coriander, mint and chilli and serve hot with Bhatura!