Another easy and delicious snack on a rainy day! Bread rolls are the best party snack that can be made in large quantities and we promise, not a single roll will be left over!
- Boiled and mashed potatoes – 2 large
- Regular bread slices – 8
- Coriander leaves – a bunch, finely chopped
- Green chillies – finely chopped
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala powder – 1/4th
- Freedom Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil (less absorbent, light and mild in taste, is best for any Indian snack recipe)
- In a mixing bowl of mashed potatoes, add salt, red chilli powder, gram masala, finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now take some water in another small bowl and soak up a bread slice for few seconds.
- Gently squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between your palms.
- Place about a tbsp. ofpotato mixture over the damp bread. Now gently roll and seal the edges of the bread in a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
- Repeat the same process for making more bread rolls.
- Heat some oil in a kadahi and deep fry the bread rolls on medium flame till golden brown.
- Now serve the hot and crispy bread rolls with fresh green chutney and tomato sauce!