- 2 nos. Boiled Potatoes, Medium Size
- 1 cup Boiled Green Peas
- 1 cup Maida (all purpose flour)
- Ajwain, Red Chili Powder, Amchur Powder, Jeera Powder, Heeng, Garam Masala, Kaala Namak (Black Salt) & salt. All these items as per taste.
- Green Chilies
- Green coriander
- Pure Ghee
- Mix maida, ajwain, salt and ghee, knead slightly hard dough by adding warm water. Let it rest for half an hour.
- Heat little oil in a kadhai, add heeng followed by all masalas, add boiled potato, chopped green chilies and fresh coriander and mix well. Similarly with all the masalas, green chilies and fresh coriander and boiled green peas make the mixture and set it aside.
- Roll a chapati from the kneaded dough, make 4-5 long cuts, starting from one side till center. Make sure that these cuts are in the center not till edges. Now fold the remaining part of chapathi make a ‘D’ shape. Now apply little water on the edges, fold and make a cone fill the potato filling and seal the edges. Repeat the same with remaining filling and set them aside.
- Now heat the oil for deep frying in a kadhai. Deep fry all the samosa in batches on low-medium heat till they are crispy. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.